- Use black ink or black ball-point pen.
- Fill in the boxes at the bottom of this page.
- Do not open this book until you are told to do so.
- The marks for questions are shown in brackets. The maximum mark for this paper is 50.
- You must not use a dictionary.
This is what you should do for each item.
- After the question number is announced, there will be a pause to allow you to read the instructions and questions.
- Listen carefully to the recording and read the questions again.
- Listen to the recording again, and then answer the questions.
- When the next question is about to start you will hear a bleep like this (*).
- You may write at any time during the test.
- Answer all questions in English.
- You must answer all the questions in the spaces provided. Do not write on blank pages.
- Write neatly and put down all the information you are asked to give.
- You must not ask questions or interrupt during the test.
- You now have five minutes to read through the question paper. You may make notes during this time. You may open your answer book now.
- The test starts now
- Sections 0
- Points 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level B1、B2
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
This is my home (S)
Making Friends (S)