- Use black ink or ball-point pen.
- Fill in the boxes at the top of this page with your name, centre number and candidate number.
- On page 2 indicate which set of questions you intend to work from, either TRADITIONAL or SIMPLIFIED characters.
- Answer all questions.
- Answer the questions in the spaces provided
– there may be more space than you need.
- You must not use a dictionary.
- The total mark for this paper is 60.
- The marks for each question are shown in brackets
– use this as a guide as to how much time to spend on each question.
- Read each question carefully before you start to answer it.
- Keep an eye on the time.
- Try to answer every question.
- Check your answers if you have time at the end.
- Sections 0
- Points 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
This is my home (T)
Making Friends (T)